More and more borrowers are going to the banking intermediaries to benefit from the best rates in terms of redemption of credits.
What rate for credit redemption?
People who want to reduce the monthly payments of their loans for different reasons according to the needs, turn to the repurchase of loans. To benefit from a financing offer, borrowers can be referred to a bank that can consolidate their outstanding amounts, but most of the clients go to intermediaries in bank operation (BIO). These BIOs are in direct contact with the financing institutions, which enables them to offer a much more advantageous offer for the purchase of credit to customers than banks.
The rate, key element of the loan repurchase
The rate is for all financings the most important subject in the eyes of borrowers, and it is also the case with regard to applications for loan consolidation. The banking intermediaries can precisely probe their financial partners in order to obtain the best rates for their customers, it is enough for that to establish a demand. It is impossible to communicate the proposed rate without having the information beforehand, all depends on the type of housing (owner, tenant, host), the nature of financing (real estate, consumption,), the amount of capital to be taken back as well as the desired repayment period.
Know the rate with simulation
Loan consolidation makes it possible to collect all of its loans (real estate, consumer) in a single loan with a lighter monthly payment. This reduced monthly payment is possible thanks to an extension of the duration of the loan. To get an idea of what this banking operation can bring to finance, it is simple and free to conduct an online simulation. By performing this online simulation, quantified results will be available for analysis, to observe if this is appropriate for the needs. The operation is therefore simple and completely transparent, a large number of people do it to reduce the share of income devoted to the repayment of outstanding.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code* City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I agree to receive proposals from Jonathan Harker I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided * Previous % following (*) Required fields